Midaxo was started by M&A veterans with 60+ years of combined experience who were fed up with the inefficiencies, raised risks, and poor collaboration of traditional M&A processes.
Trusted at more than 300 companies, Midaxo’s platform empowers ambitious M&A teams to increase their velocity by 2x, ensure quality, and accelerate efficiency gains through added structure, real-time working, prebuilt playbooks and reporting analytics.
Midaxo is looking for an experienced account management professional to build and manage key relationships with our customers. The right candidate has experience in engaging with clients, is dedicated to providing exceptional service, and is able to utilize influence to expand Midaxo’s strategic and commercial footprint within their book of business. In order to be successful in this role, the candidate must truly be able to partner with our clients, even when that means having the “hard conversations.”
The Account Manager will partner with Midaxo’s Customer Success Team to help maximize utilization across our clients and to drive continued business value through our products and services.
- Act as a primary point of contact and provide outstanding service to both business and product stakeholders at client organizations
- Establish senior-level relationships with client executives to maximize Midaxo visibility and penetration across the account
- Grow revenue through expanding the adoption of Midaxo solutions, as well as upselling additional products/services
- Develop renewal strategies in tandem with Customer Success and proactively identify at-risk accounts and take measures to ensure client issues are mitigated and contracts are successfully renewedOpen up new lines of business within existing client organizations by developing relationships outside of our primary contract contacts
- Understand current client needs and future plans in order to identify upsell opportunities
- 2+ years of account management experience in the SaaS industry
- Demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding renewal and upsell targets
- Able to quickly understand new technologies and complex concepts quickly
- Ability to negotiate renewals and upsells
- BA/BS preferred
- Competitive compensation with uncapped commission
- Comprehensive benefits package & 401k
- Unlimited vacation time (it’s not just a perk)
- Equity in a high-growth potential startup
- Flexible hours and potential to work from home
- $1200 to spend yearly on the perks you want
Local candidates will be considered - no relocation is possible at this time.